Customer Service Advisors
Are you looking for a challenging career full of excitement and opportunity?
- Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to work in a fast paced, vibrant and fun inbound call centre?
- Want to work a Monday to Friday roster with an RDO once a month?
We have multiple permanent roles, based in Geelong, and we're looking for people who are passionate about delivering great customer service.
GMHBA is an Australian, not for profit, integrated healthcare company, providing private health insurance and health solutions to more than 400,000 members. Through our personalised approach and exceptional customer service, we put the health and wellbeing of our members and communities first.
You will need to be someone who genuinely care about our members and thrive on solving problems for them. You'll be someone who can build genuine rapport over the phone and we get all sorts of member contact, so you'll need patience, resilience and the ability to adapt to change.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working in a high-volume call centre environment
- Great timekeeping and reliability
- A can-do and proactive attitude
- High levels of initiative and good work ethic
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A bright and enthusiastic phone manner
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Let's get started
To download the position description, click here. For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, contact Jess Sharp, Talent Acquisition Manager on 5202 9251.
At GMHBA we celebrate and harness diversity and consider it a competitive advantage. We encourage applicants from all diverse backgrounds.
Our recruitment team will be reviewing every application, however only shortlisted applicants with full Australian citizenship or permanent residency will be contacted.
In submitting an application, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of our privacy statement.