This job has closed. Click here for more jobs.
IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst
We’re looking for a talented IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst to join our IT Services Group in this newly created role.
GMHBA is an Australian, not for profit, integrated healthcare company, providing private health insurance and health solutions to more than 400,000 members. Through our personalised approach and exceptional customer service, we put the health and wellbeing of our members and communities first.
About the role
Our IT Services Group engages collaboratively with the business to define, develop, deliver IT solutions and business services, playing an active role in the technology lifecycle and shaping enterprise demand.
Reporting to the Information Security Manager, you’ll be responsible for appropriate testing and ongoing adherence of internal IT security and risk controls is undertaken, and to make recommendations for addressing gaps or developing remediation plans. You’ll also develop and review IT Security policies and associated training materials.
As the successful candidate, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- IT security and risk experience within a regulatory, internal audit or compliance environment.
- Experience with the development of general controls and/or IT compliance related standards.
- Working knowledge and exposure of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance practices.
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- Experience in private health insurance
- Experience in developing and rolling out information security compliance programs using ISO 27001
- Experience in developing and rolling out PCI DSS compliance programs
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
Let's get started?
Submit your application TODAY via the form below. Download the full position description for more information.
Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
At GMHBA we celebrate and harness diversity and consider it a competitive advantage. We encourage applicants from all diverse backgrounds.
In submitting an application, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of our privacy statement.