Customer Service Advisors - Inbound Customer Contact Centre
Are you looking for a challenging career full of excitement and opportunity?
- Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
- Want to work in a fast paced, vibrant and fun inbound call centre?
- Want to work a Monday to Friday roster?
- Positions available to start mid November 2019
We have multiple permanent roles, based in Geelong, and we're looking for people who are passionate about delivering great customer service.
GMHBA is an Australian, not for profit, integrated healthcare company, providing private health insurance and health solutions to more than 400,000 members. Through our personalised approach and exceptional customer service, we put the health and wellbeing of our members and communities first.
You will need to be someone who genuinely care about our members and thrive on solving problems for them. You'll be someone who can build genuine rapport over the phone and we get all sorts of member contact, so you'll need patience, resilience and the ability to adapt to change.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service in a busy environment
- Previous experience of working in a high-volume call centre environment would be highly regarded
- Great timekeeping and reliability
- A can-do and proactive attitude
- High levels of initiative and good work ethic
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A bright and enthusiastic phone manner
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for this role, applicants will:
- Be available to start mid November 2019
- Be available to attend induction & training program on a full time basis (9am - 5pm) for your first 3 weeks.
- Be able to work across the hours of 8:30am to 6.00pm on your normal roster.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident