Customer Service Advisors - Geelong Branch Network
- Positions to start early November 2019
- Work across our Geelong branch locations
- Be the face of GMHBA!
We have multiple openings for Customer Service Advisors to join our GMHBA Geelong Branch Network.
GMHBA is an Australian owned not-for-profit health insurance and care company with 85 years' experience and more than 230,000 members. Through our personalised approach and exceptional customer service, we put the health and wellbeing of our staff, members, and communities first.
About the role
Our Customer Services Advisors are responsible providing an exceptional customer experience to all GMHBA members and to assist in promoting membership growth by providing information on products and services.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Welcome customers to store and provide prompt friendly service
- Provide professional advice to existing and potential members on GMHBA products
- Process member activities such as claims, payments, membership changes
- Promote GMHBA Health Services such as Eye Care, Dental and Wellbeing programs
- Participate in outbound activities such as prospective new member courtesy calls and our membership retention program.
Ours is a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same and you’ll be exposed to a variety of tasks working across our Geelong Branch Network (CBD, Waurn Ponds, Leopold locations). We are friendly and supportive team who truly believe that by working together, we can make a real difference to our members.
As the successful candidate, you’ll be:
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service every time
- Experienced working in busy customer service and team-based environment, ideally within finance or retail.
- A self-starter with great communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Confident using Microsoft Office and customer databases
To be considered for this role, applicants will:
- Be available to start early November 2019
- Be available to attend induction & training program on a full-time basis (8.30am - 5pm) for your first 2 weeks.
- Be able to work across the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday; and 8am – 6pm every second Saturday on your normal roster.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident
Let's get started?
Submit your application TODAY via the form below. Download the full position description for more information.
Our recruitment team will be reviewing every application, however only shortlisted applicants may be contacted.
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At GMHBA we celebrate and harness diversity and consider it a competitive advantage. We encourage applicants from all diverse backgrounds.
In submitting an application, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of our privacy statement.